Writing your will – how we can help.
Writing your will doesn’t need to be as complicated as it sounds, in fact with Wellingborough Wills it is an easy process. We have broken it down into simple steps, to make it as straight forward as we can for you.
- We arrange your free consultation – this is at your own home, at a time convenient for you. During this we will discuss what your wishes are, what you would like to happen and what your options are.
- We will take your instructions – this is where we will take details of your wishes, such as guardians for your children, your funeral wishes, how you want your assets to be distributed etc.
- Draft documents are created and sent – by email, post or both and we will ask you to confirm all the details are correct.
- We will revisit you for the attestation service – again we will visit you at home, with your final documents for signing. In addition, we can provide a witness for you should you require one. Once it is signed and witnessed, it will be completed and legally binding, essentially completing the will writing process.
- Your documents will be left with you for safe keeping or sent to secure storage (if you have chosen this option).
Writing your will is as easy as that! The process usually takes around two weeks to complete, from start to finish, as this gives a good amount of time to prepare the documents and get them all checked over. However, in some cases, this can be accelerated if you wish, subject to our availability. In urgent cases, the process can be completed within just a few days.
To start writing your will, simply complete the form below and we will contact you within 24 hours to arrange your free consultation.