What We Do
We show you how to protect what you have worked hard to build up and ensure that you can pass it on to the right people in the right way, and at the right time. We help you to get peace of mind, that your loved ones will be looked after in the event of your death, and that your wishes will be carried out. Whether you are looking to reduce your inheritance tax liabilities, ensure the right people will take care of your children, protect your unmarried partner, or to simply update your will after marriage or divorce – we have a solution for you.
Who We Are
Wellingborough Wills are a family run firm of Estate Planners covering the whole of the Northamptonshire area and surrounding counties. We believe in providing affordable and cost effective solutions, that are tailored to your individual needs, to the highest of standards.
Why We Exist
We understand the need for a carefully constructed estate plan, due to our personal experiences with our own family members.
Our Key Services
- Trust Funds
- Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Inheritance Tax Planning
- Long Term Care Advice
- Business Protection
- Funeral Plans
- Lifetime Storage
Why Choose Wellingborough Wills
- We visit you at your own home, when it is convenient for you – at no extra cost. This includes evenings and weekends too!
- Affordable, cost effective solutions tailored to your individual needs and circumstances
- Specialists in Inheritance Tax Planning and Long Term Care advice
- Free information pack and initial consultation
- Friendly and helpful team to guide you through the process
- Full members of The Society of Will Writers
To secure a future for yourself and for your family, simply complete the form below and one of the team will be in touch!